Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Leaving tomorrow

Well I am leaving in about 12 hours for my first trip into Africa. It's come so fast... I can't believe June 7th is already here. I think Lauren and I are as prepared as we can be but in all reality have no idea what to expect in Egypt. So yes, Egypt is our first stop. We will be there until June 23. According to the itinerary we are going from Cairo down to Aswan, then sailing on the Nile for 2 days, then on to Luxor, then Alexandria, then Siwa, then the Western Desert where we will camp under the stars, and then back to Cairo. Full itinerary. We think we are traveling with 10 other people that could be from all over so that should be really cool. Hopefully my next post will have some more excitement to it and details about our travels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment